学生企业 helps students and graduates start their own businesses and develop valuable skills
Whether they want to become entrepreneurs, freelancers or work for a company, students and graduates benefit from a range of support services.
订阅我们的电子邮件更新 to keep up-to-date on our programmes, events, competitions, news and more.
鼓舞人心的讲座和工作坊502 Bad Gateway
Get more information on our talks and workshops on the 学生企业活动页面.
LSBU students and alumni that attend six of our workshops and talks can receive a Certificate in Enterprise. All you need to do is:
- Get a stamp on your 学生企业 loyalty card at every event you attend
- Once you have six stamps, email us with what you have learnt along the way
- Get your Certificate and improve your CV!
Certificates are accredited by the Higher Education Achievement Report Award (HEAR) for LSBU undergraduate students only.
Start-up and accelerator programmes
502 Bad Gateway
Open exclusively to LSBU students and alumni (graduated in the last five years), ideahub begins with a 2-week hackathon called IdeaHack.
访问： www.ideahack.co.uk 欲获得更多信息。
比赛 provide a great way for students and graduates to work in teams to develop their skills, practice pitching their ideas or gain access to funding for their business.
We are eager to help students and recent alumni with 寻找资金帮助 for their businesses and entrepreneurial ideas. Our offers include access to funding with our start-up schemes, and help with using 集资.
Intellectual property support and workshops
LSBU is a Start-up Visa endorsing body, meaning we can issue endorsement to LSBU international graduates who have completed their degree programme within the last two years.
To secure endorsement from LSBU, you have to demonstrate that you meet LSBU’s criteria for endorsement. The criteria are:
- An original idea for a business that meets new or existing market needs with potential to add value to the UK economy. Rather than a routine business that will compete with other traders.
- Demonstration of credibility and viability of the idea.
- Evidence of the potential for the business to scale,
- The entrepreneurial skills and commitment to develop that business.
- A strong reason for the business to be based in the UK.
- Financial resources to develop the idea.
- The commitment to spending the majority of your working time on developing the idea and the business (at least 3 days per week).
Application deadlines for 2019-20 are as follows:
- 周一3 2020上午9:00八月
For more information about the Start-up Visa application process, please email email@example.com.
For more information on any of our services, please contact:
联系电话：020 7815 6912